Thursday, July 10, 2008


Sitting on the Deck with Gypsy - July 2008

Word of the Day

Insinnuendo - 1. An innuendo that has been insinuated, or suggested. 2. To insinuate an innuendo about something.


Wood Tick Count - 38

Sis and I went out to get some watercress yesterday after the MC Daughter and D Buddy left. Thus...the two wood ticks. I can't seem to go out in the woods without bringing a few back with me.

We were supposed to go out and pick gooseberries today but first we stopped at a garage sale where I picked up a really nice stroller and a child gate and a nice high chair and some crib bedding...but no crib mattress (still looking for that item) and then we went shopping for wine supplies and groceries and by then it had started to rain so...we'll go out gooseberry picking on Monday. Why? Because Sis has doings this weekend and so do HTP and me. As a matter of fact, HTP and I are heading to The Big City on Friday for the wedding of one of HTP's cousins. We won't be back until Saturday night so Gypsy gets to go over and visit with my folks while we're gone. As usual...since I doubt we plan to bring our computer for just an overnight....I probably won't be able to blog again until Sunday.

In the meantime, I need to get the rest of my sugarfree jam cooked up. I'm blogging as the jars are being washed and sterilized in the dishwasher. At least I should be safe from any additional wood ticks here inside the house. I hope.

Murphyism of the Day

Podnos's Law


One is tolerant only of that which does not concern him.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Forsake not an old friend; for the new is not comparable to him: a new friend is as new wine; when it is old, thou shalt drink it with pleasure.

- Bible

No comments: