Tuesday, November 11, 2008


Willie, Me Mum, and Me Cleaning Fish at The Lake

Word of the Day

Minion - A person or thing that annoys or aggravates someone.


Today is Laundry Day. Tomorrow? HTP and I are heading off to Las Vegas for a few days. I'm packing. I probably should make a packing list but we're only going to be gone for four days/three nights. On previous trips to Vegas, I've forgotten to pack my toothbrush, my hair brush, and one time I forgot my nightshirt and had to borrow at t-shirt from HTP. And then there was the time that we were almost to Wickenburg and I remembered that I forgot my belly pack and my gambling money so we had to turn back. That was fun....not. Maybe I'd better make that list. I'm not sure if I'll take the time to blog or not. I make no promises. I'm curious to see if Gypsy will remember her training for my Dad while she's visiting my folks. My folks are going to take care of Gypsy while HTP and I are in Las Vegas. I'll have to pack some of her toys so she can tease them into playing with her.

Murphyism of the Day

Handy Office Excuse - Number Three


No one told me to go ahead.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

I just realized that there's going to be a lot of painful times in life, so I better learn to deal with it the right way.

- Trey Parker and Matt Stone

No comments: