Thursday, April 01, 2010


Blueberry Hill - March 31, 2010

Word of the Day

Stabiei - To stab someone in the eye when one is abroad.


It's 80 degrees outside! No...REALLY. No fooling...despite the fact that today is April Fool's Day, there is no more ice on the lake, no more snow on the ground, and I'm wearing shorts, a tank top and sandals. It's beautiful outside. Kylee and I even spent some time playing with her new off-brand Frisbee. I've got as many windows open in our house that I can open without seriously bothering HTP. I figure this may be the last opportunity that I'll have to air out the house before the cold weather returns. I'm sure I'll be back in jeans, long-sleeved shirt, and socks and shoes tomorrow, so I might as well enjoy the warm weather while it's here.

Random Thought of the Day

What do people in China call their good plates?

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

When all is said and done, the weather and love are the two elements about which one can never be sure.

- Alice Hoffman

No comments: