Monday, April 12, 2010


Spring Showers Bring...April Flowers

Word of the Day

Stries - The stray fries that are always in the bottom of a fast food bag.


We got rain. Thankfully, it didn't start raining (more like a drizzle)until after Kylee and I completed our obedience training and after I'd dug one more of my garden beds. Three down, four to go. Kylee doesn't mind the rain all that much. She kept looking around to see who was spraying her with water, but, other than that she was fine with it.

If I hadn't had Kylee on leash this afternoon, she would have taken off after a squirrel she saw. She actually did take after it but came up sharply at the end of the leash I was holding. Sorry Kylee. I don't mind her chasing squirrels but until she's had her rabies shot there's no way she's going to be mixing with the wildlife out here.

Random Thought of the Day

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.

- Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

No comments: