Sunday, April 11, 2010


Spring Flowers

Word of the Day

Strategery - To defeat an enemy through the use of a large amount of bombs, munitions, or other explosives or projectiles.


Two down, five to go. After another obedience training session, I spaded another of my garden beds. One a day? That's my goal. I can't plant the garden this soon but I can get the beds spaded so HTP can till them.

HTP launched our rowboat all by himself. We'll be launching our big boat this year but that can wait. In the meantime, he adjusted the dock legs as best as he could from the boat. There's one more dock leg that probably needs adjusting but HTP and I can't do it on our own. However, as far as I'm concerned, I'm satisfied with the dock, as is.

I sat with Kylee down by the shore. She discovered the water and it wasn't long before she waded right in. She found a convenient rock to sit on while she splashed the water with her paw and snuffled and drank. If a dog can grin, she was grinning...ear to ear. She loved it. She'd still be there but I wasn't willing to let her get any more wet that she already got. It hasn't been all that long since the lake was covered in ice. I can only imagine how cold the water is. She didn't mind but.... She ended up getting wet up to her knees, so we ended up walking and running around outside until she was dry. I was doing the walking. She was doing the running.

Random Thought of the Day

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

If you can find something everyone agrees on, it's wrong.

- Mo Udall

No comments: