Friday, April 02, 2010



Word of the Day

Stainless steal - A white collar crime.


I boiled up and peeled some eggs for deviling and cooked up some German potato salad for tomorrow. The tangelo juice and grapefruit juice is thawed. The champagne is all chilled. My folks brought a load of stuff over to Sis' so I don't have so much to carry tomorrow's Easter dinner at Sis' place.

We got a spring thunderstorm. I would have enjoyed it a lot more if I hadn't been out shopping with my folks...getting both cold and wet. Thankfully, the rain finally let up by the time we took their dog Sandy in to get her nails trimmed at the vet.

I wish I'd bought a pizza to make for supper tonight. I have no idea what to make for supper. Oh well...I'm sure I'll eventually think of something.

Random Thought of the Day

Why doesn't Winnie the Pooh ever get stung by the bees he messes with?

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

Where so many hours have been spent in convincing myself that I am right, is there not some reason to fear I may be wrong?

- Jane Austen (1775 - 1817)

No comments: