Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Only 18 Days Left Before We Leave For Arizona

I had to check and see if I'd blogged today or not. Senior moments. Anyway, I cleaned up the plant debris from my containers on the deck. Aside from that, I didn't do too much of anything. Today was laundry day but I promised #1 son that I'd wait and do ALL the laundry on Saturday while he's here. I'm cooking up the Italian peppers tonight and we're having venison steaks on the grill for supper. It's been a beautiful but really windy day. The wasps are still abundant. I think our poor little Muggsy got stung this morning. She's afraid to go out on the deck now and she was only using three legs for a full three hours. Poor baby.

Murphyism of the Day

Roche's Law

Every American crusade winds up as a racket.

No comments: