Monday, October 04, 2004

Only 19 Days Left Before We Leave For Arizona

Time is flying away! Note to #1 son: I'm working on your afghan. With any luck and stick-to-it-ism, I'll have it completed by the time I see you this weekend. The thing is...it looks like it's done but it isn't. I'm on the last 1/3. It should go faster now...really. I like to work on afghans while watching TV but there hasn't been anything worth watching on TV. I missed the first debate and it looks like I'll miss the next one too. Maybe I'll get to see the wanna-be Vice-President and the Vice-President debate tomorrow. I've watched the rehash of the last debate and prequel of the next ad nauseum. I'm getting sick of politics and all the mud-slinging, I hate Reality TV, Mt. St. Helens is rumbling but that could take a while, and I can't watch cooking shows because I'm on a diet. But...I'll get the afghan completed. If not by this weekend, next weekend for sure.

Murphyism of the Day

Sherman's Rule of Press Conferences

The explanation of a disaster will be made by a stand-in.

No comments: