Thursday, October 14, 2004

Only 9 Days Left Before We Leave For Arizona

Another dreary day in Wisconsin. Only kidding. Actually, even though the sun refused to shine, the colors of the leaves are almost blinding. I took my coffee out this morning and sat on the dock. The water on the lake was still as glass. I know. Cliched, trite. But there is really no other way of stating it. It actually looked like you could step out and walk on the surface of a mirror. I, of course, know better. I had a puppy one time who wasn't so smart. Had to fish the stupid thing out of the drink with a landing net.

I went to see the progress the builders are making on my sister's new cabin addition. Beautiful Sis! Love the flooring you picked out and the trim color. Doesn't look like we'll be around to see the completed project until next year.

I've got relish for my brother. I thought he'd be coming to The Lake this weekend but it looks like we won't be seeing him now until next year. Hey Bro! I've got your relish. I'll save it for you here at our place.

I can't believe that we have so little time left here. I've got my lists are written up. HTP and I have already started checking stuff off of our closing list. Next week will be really, really busy. It'll almost be a relief when we're finally all packed up and on the road.

Murphyism of the Day

First Law of Politics

Stay in with the outs.

No comments: