Monday, October 18, 2004

Only 5 Days Left Before We Leave For Arizona

Panic is starting to set in. I've got my lists all compiled. HTP and I finally went down to the basement to reorganize some of the stuff we plan to keep stored up here. We want to make sure that it won't look like a friendly environment for mice.

My folks are loading up all their stuff and shutting down their cabin for the winter. I'm going to have them over for supper tonight before they head off to Chippewa for the next few days. My folks, HTP and I have planned a small modern day wagon train (our Gator and their Caravan). We'll be hitting the Westward Ho trail on the 23rd of October. Our hope is to connect with our daughter, Mink, the first night in Omaha and then maybe share a breakfast with her the next morning before we head out for our next stop on the road west.

Murphyism of the Day

Christie-Davies' Theorem

If your facts are wrong but your logic is perfect, then your conclusions are inevitably false. Therefore, by making mistakes in your logic, you have at least a random chance of coming to the correct conclusion.

No comments: