Friday, October 29, 2004

POOF!!!! We're Back In Arizona!!! Just like that. I wrote no blogs between the time we left Wisconsin and now. Sorry. I had no energy or inclination left over to blog after many hours on the open road and many hours gambling and having fun in Las Vegas.

Actually, I'm pretty darn tired tonight. We arrived in the outskirts of Chandler at around 6 PM. We stopped to pick up cable boxes for our TV's on our way home. Groceries came next. I do have to make breakfast tomorrow. I have coffee. We unloaded the car before parking it in the garage. Our neighbor came over to say hi and welcome back. It was nice seeing her again. I unpacked my suitcases. HTP still has to unpack his suitcases.

Confusion. I have to learn where everything goes again. Thank goodness I labeled the light switches. It took five minutes before we could figure out what key was the one that would unlock our front door. I should have labeled it. Gotta love these senior moments. I did remember the alarm code so there wasn't any ear-bleeding alarms going off or police cars or flashing lights. No-one had moved into our house while we were away.

I'm including an extra long Murphyism today to make up for all those that were missed while we were on the road.

Murphyism of the Day

Oliver's Law of Location

No matter where you go, there you are!

First Law of Travel

It always takes longer to get there than to get back.

Vile's Law of Roadsmanship

Your own car uses more gas and oil than anyone else's.

Law of Life's Highway

If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

No comments: