Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloween everyone! No trick or treaters here in our neighborhood. I was going to go out and buy some cheap candy but there's really no good excuse for it. No candy. Pout. Oh well, maybe we'll lose some of our weigh gain from over the summer. No one ever died from lack of candy.I sorted through all my mail this morning. Most of it was filed in the circular file...actually, my waste basket is more of a rectangular shape but if I said that I filed my mail in the rectangular file you may think that I filed it in a legitimate file cabinet. Nope. I tossed it.

After going through the mail, I went through the sale flyers from the newspapers. I need to get some new houseplants and it looks like Fry's has some on sale this week. I need some potting soil too. Most of my houseplants made it through the summer thanks to my wonderful new neighbor. I only lost a few but don't tell HTP that. I want to buy more green stuff. I don't need to buy more green stuff. I neet the potting soil for my geranium cuttings that I brought back from Wisconsin with me.

Murphyism of the Day

Jordan's Law

An informant who never produces misinformation is too deviant to be trusted.

No comments: