Monday, November 01, 2004

Tomorrow is Election Day. HTP has gone to the post office to send our absentee ballots via overnight mail to The Lake. We didn't receive our ballots until Saturday so there was little we could do about sending them out via regular snail mail. I wish there was a secure way to vote via the internet. Maybe someday if lawyers are kept out of the mix...and hackers. Today's news is all about the election tomorrow. Metaphors are running rampant. It's all like watching a horse race and the horses (candidates) are neck and neck.

I'm doing laundry today. I was going to make my famous 7-grain chocolate chip cookies but...I need to go out and buy ingredients. Only problem with that is we only have one car here right now and HTP has it. Besides, I have to stay and do laundry.

Murphyism of the Day

De Nevers' Lost Law

Never speculate on that which can be known for certain.

No comments: