Wednesday, November 17, 2004

There's a lot of sawing going on outside in my backyard today. The landscapers are installing the cap stone for my garden bed walls. HTP won the fight for his low-voltage lighting wire. He'd bought some wire and spliced it so he'd have enough for our garden lights and they chopped off a good 30 feet of it and it disappeared. HTP was not happy. The wire reappeared this morning after a call to our landscaper and HTP was able to splice it and wire up our lights. They work. My fountain is supposed to arrive today. Gravel is coming tomorrow. Cool-decking is the last thing they'll apply but I have no idea what they'll do with all my "stuff" in the meantime. We'll worry about that when the time comes.

Landscape Update

I have a beautiful backyard and it's all but done. My fountain is in place and running. I'm going to go sit outside and enjoy a glass of wine, a good book and the sound of dancing water. As soon as the workmen leave.

Murphyism of the Day

Rule of the Great

When somebody you greatly admire and respect appears to be thinking deep thoughts, he or she is probably thinking about lunch.

No comments: