Tuesday, November 09, 2004

HTP and I laid out the outline for the planter area for our backyard landscaping. I did laundry...still am because I went shopping with my Arizona daughter. We had lunch at The Cheesecake Factory but didn't have cheesecake. They make a wonderful Thai Lettuce Wrap that we shared along with a endive salad. Very Good! After that we walked all over the entire Mall. I found the griddle that I was looking for on sale. Having exhausted ourselves at the Mall, we decided to check out The Great Outdoors. Wow! I loved it. I found the glasses that I wanted for our kitchen. I found new towels. Everything was on sale that I wanted. ON SALE!!! This place was so cool. My daughter and I took a load of purchases out to my car and then we went back to oogle and awwwgle. We stayed a long, long time. There was only enough time to run my daughter back to her apartment before I had to head home to make a fashionably late supper for HTP and me. I'm sure I must have walked miles today. And now I'm finishing up the laundry. Tired. Satisfied, but tired. Tomorrow HTP gets the car. It looks like my new shelves came today while I was out so it looks like I'll be busy tomorrow putting together shelves and unpacking books. My guest/library/craft room could be completely set up by the end of tomorrow. I don't have enough energy to even think too much about it tonight.

Murphyism of the Day

Gummidge's Law

The amount of expertise varies in inverse proportion to the number of statements understood by the general public.

No comments: