Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I'm looking forward to spending time today with my folks. I know that #1 son is going to spent Thanksgiving with HTP's side of the family today. HTP's brother is going to pick #1 son up at the University this afternoon. I'll have to get a full report tomorrow. I talked to #1 son last night and one of my daughters. I tried to call my other daughter and her husband but could only leave a message on their answering machine. I'll have to try again later today.

As for how much luck I've been having while we've been here in Vegas? HTP drove me out to a Waldenbooks and I picked up that book I was talking about in my last blog. Only a moron continues to feed the money-sucking machines after a certain amount of money has been lost in a given day. I plan to feed them some more today but...I have a book. Hah! The lack of available TV stations provided on our room TV will not drive me from our room. I may see if HTP wants to take in a movie. National Security looked kind of interesting. But HTP is having all the luck that I'm not having so... I may even take advantage of the Spa tomorrow. A facial and massage sounds good. But who knows? My luck may turn. I won't hold my breath. Blue faces are so unattractive and one must actually take a breath eventually.

Murphyism of the Day

Runamok's Law

There are four kinds of people: those who sit quietly and do nothing, those who talk about sitting quietly and doing nothing, those who do things, and those who talk about doing things.

No comments: