Thursday, November 11, 2004

I've noted since we got back from The Lake, that we live in a neighborhood where there are a lot of small dogs and most of them seem to bark. There aren't too many times that I don't hear someone's dog out there barking. I really don't mind this too much. I can live with it. Unfortunately, I have two small dogs too and they bark. I suffer from the reality that I obsess over my own dogs' barking. I am in constant worry that my dogs may disturb someone. I race to bring them in or I yell at them thereby making more noise then they would or could ever make. Poor dogs. I know I shouldn't worry so much. No-one has complained. Their own dogs make more noise then mine.

I ran outside this morning to take "Before" pictures of our backyard landscaping. Our landscaper hasn't as yet shown up for the day but I didn't want to miss a photo opportunity. I also had to go out and mark where they will need to provide irrigation for the larger trees that they'll be planting. You'd think this would be obvious from our landscape plan but...

Murphyism of the Day

Malek's Law

Any simple idea will be worded in the most complicated way.

No comments: