Sunday, November 14, 2004

I noticed this morning that the termite people came and treated our yard sometime during the day yesterday. They must have snuck in while we were out shopping because I'm not that oblivious, especially with our teeny, tiny yard. I suppose this means that our concrete slab can be poured tomorrow as scheduled. I'm not sure if I want the slab to be poured tomorrow. I have a dental appointment tomorrow and HTP and I won't be around to supervise. I hate to see what may happen if we aren't here to supervise, judging by the mistakes that they attempted to make while we were there to supervise on Friday. I hate going to the dentist but I can't cancel my appointment because everyone, including the dentist and his entire staff, knows that I hate going to the dentist and they'll just think I'm chickening out again. Even with a valid excuse, no-one will believe me. *sigh* I hate going to the dentist.

Murphyism of the Day

Ross' Law

Never characterize the importance of statements in advance.

No comments: