Monday, November 29, 2004

In with the snowglobes and other Christmas decorations, and out with the non-Christmasy knick-knacks. I don't have enough room for both of them to remain side-by-side, so something has to be packed up and stored. I stored the non-Christmasy things in the boxes where I had stored Christmasy things. I've been decorating for Christmas despite the fact that we haven't had our belated Thanksgiving dinner. Since we aren't having that until next Monday, I thought I'd better just get busy. I still have to put up the tree...etc., etc., but I think I managed to make lots of headway today. I'll try and tackle the tree tomorrow. We'll see. Maybe I'll save that for later. I was supposed to go shopping today but didn't...yet. I still need to write the annual Christmas letter but I'm putting that off until I know more about what will happen in December. I'm not psychic despite what my kids would tell you and it's tough to give a synopsis of 2004 when parts of one whole month remain a mystery. I'll wait because tarot cards aren't always clear and my crystal ball broke during the move. And the cool-deck is supposed to be applied today. There's someone outside right now with a level so maybe something is going to be done. Even this isn't clear.

Murphyism of the Day

Weiler's Law

Nothing is impossible for the man who doesn't have to do it himself.

No comments: