Thursday, November 04, 2004

I started to unpack some of my many boxes of books today. In the process, I found a lifetime supply of hangers. I'll have to pack up half of them to bring back to The Lake next spring. We could use a half of a lifetime of hangers at The Lake. I could only unpack five boxes of my books. I'll have to wait until my new bookcases come before I try to unpack the rest of them. Lots of books.

Our landscaper came by...late...to give us some ideas for landscaping. He's going to return tomorrow at 8 AM to show us some of his work. I'll be buying the plants and trees. He told me that he'd plant them for us. We'll work out the details tomorrow. It will be nice to finally have this backyard landscaped.

Murphyism of the Day

Howe's Law

Everyone has a scheme that will not work.

Munder's Corollary to Howe's Law

Everyone who does not work has a scheme that does.

No comments: