Monday, November 08, 2004

I got up this morning and deleted 28 spam messages from my Spam Folder. Yes, I actually created a Spam Folder and all spam messages go directly to that folder. Most of them. Some still slip by and I have to delete them from the In Box. I could relegate spam directly to the Delete Folder but sometimes....just sometimes....my Spam Filter relegates an email from one of my friends to the Spam Folder by mistake and I'll have to drag it out of the Spam Folder. Email "Funnies" have a tendancy to find their way into the Spam Folder. I like receiving email "funnies". I don't always have time to read them right away but I do eventually get them. Anyway, this morning I sorted through and emptied the Spam Folder. I don't open the spam, I just delete it and then empty the Delete Folder. Everytime I sit down at my computer, and I spend a great deal of time at my computer, I delete spam and empty the Delete Folder. Anyway, when I got up this morning to turn on the computer, I deleted 28 spam messages. Then I went and made coffee and ate one of my chocolate chip cookies to stave off starvation. I watched the news for a bit, fed the dogs, watered my plants and fertilized them and then returned to my computer to read emails and blogs. My brother hasn't gotten over the election results yet. He joins less then half the nation in this along with one of my daughters but that's beside the point. I had another 30 spam messages that I had to delete. Oops! There's already 10 more in the Spam Folder. Sigh. Spam happens.

Murphyism of the Day

The Golden Rule of Arts and Sciences

Whoever has the gold makes the rules.

No comments: