Monday, August 15, 2005

Word of the Day

Dejaflu - Repeatedly getting the flu.

HTP and I drove into the city to get groceries and stuff. We needed almost EVERYTHING! It had come down to me thawing out frozen hotdogs and frozen hotdog buns for lunch. I was down to our last egg. We finished up the rest of the cereal for breakfast. I had a mixture of Count Chocula and S'Mores Crunch. HTP had a mixture of Raisin Bran and Cocoa Krispies. Yes, I did need to go shopping. And I probably forgot something but I'm going back to the city again on Saturday. Hair appointment. I need to get rid of the skunk line.

Sweater project update. I finished the left side of the sweater and started on the right side before we left to go shopping. I still haven't figured out the purpose of this beveled edge thing.

Murphyism of the Day

Baxter's Law

An error in the premise will appear in the conclusion.

No comments: