Sunday, August 14, 2005

Word of the Day

Drain surgeon: A plumber.

Fish for supper. I know...I shouldn't have made beer batter fish on our diet but I did. I love beer battered fish. They were great! I served them with the green beans from the garden.

Sweater Update. I'm almost done with the left side of the sweater that I'm knitting.

Devil Dog Daughter Update. My daughter has moved from Pensacola, Florida to Cherry Point, North Carolina. She says the next part of her schooling starts by the end of the month. From all accounts, she's not too happy by her new accommodations. However, she's enjoyed the beach already. I feel bad for Devil Dog's husband. He's been tasked with the responsibilities of packing up everything from their apartment and putting stuff into storage. Packing is no fun. Packing all alone is no fun. I know...I've been there. Of course, I never had to be sent off to a war zone afterwards so he's got me beat. On the otherhand, maybe packing while keeping an eye on children qualifies.

Murphyism of the Day

Hall's Law

The means justify the means. The approach to a problem is more important than its solution.

No comments: