Monday, September 05, 2005

Word of the Day

Earschplittenloudenboomer: Loud noise

When we were in The Big City, I bought a new book. I read the book. Now what?! I hate that. I hate it when I get a new book and then read it all in one day and then there's nothing left to read. Sigh. I guess I'll have to re-read another of my many "keepers". Those are the books that I enjoyed so much that I figure that I won't mind a re-read at a future date. I wonder what book I should pick tonight?

I finished my sweater. I'm blocking it right now. It takes a while with all this humidity. I figure that I'll have it all blocked by the end of the week...at this rate. I still need to sew on the pockets. I was waiting to see if it was worth the effort once I've completed the blocking. So far, so good. The sweater doesn't look hopelessly awful but I think I'll stick to what I do best. Afghans and doilies.

Murphyism of the Day

Cooper's Metalaw

A proliferation of new laws creates a proliferation of new loopholes.

No comments: