Friday, December 02, 2005

Word of the Day

Hidrawlic - In the deep south, people wave to you and say "Hi Y'all." They're practicing their hidrawlics.

Not much going on today. HTP took all the Christmas cards that I got ready yesterday to the Post Office. Turns out that I have to add even more stamps to some of the cards. ARGH!!!! Oh well...at least I think I'm done with Christmas cards. HTP has told me that he absolutely refuses to make another visit to the Post Office. I guess I'll have to go should the need arise. We still don't have a Christmas tree. It's on HTP's Honey Do List. Fix the Christmas tree stand. Actually, he's been trying real hard on that project. We're just about ready to give it up and use the thing broken or not.

Camp Furball Update

All's quiet at Camp Furball. I changed out the litter box. I washed, scrubbed, washed, scrubbed and refilled the water dish. DD Daughter tells me that MiMao likes to wash her paws in the water dish after using the litter box. Weird and yucky. Well...apparently she likes to wash her food too. Maybe she's part raccoon. Or maybe Howard Hughes has come back as a cat.

Human Imponderable of the Day

How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?

No comments: