Friday, December 09, 2005

Word of the Day

Hissteria - Fear of snakes

I recognize the fact that I failed to blog yesterday. I did warn you that this might happen. HTP and I are heading back to Arizona today. I'll try and find the time to blog when we get back home. For right now, I've got to pack up the computer so we can go down for breakfast.

*****

And so....much later, much, much, much later.... I continue,

Over The Dam and through the hills, it was back to Arizona we went. Nothing new other than most of the traffic was flowing in the opposite direction. Not even a single construction delay. And I did not see my friend and her husband as they made their way to Las Vegas. Like ships passing in the night....

As we were driving we paused and reflected upon the fact that our nephew (my sister's oldest ) got married to his sweetie at 3:30 PM today. We wish them a life filled with happiness and joy as they continue on together as partners in this life's journey.

We stopped and picked up our Arizona daughter on our way home. We ate at a Mexican restaurant. Very good. If it's good enough for the President of the United States, I guess it's good enough for us. Yes, President Bush ate at this restaurant in January of 2004. I did not order the Presidential Combo. I never have been a fan of enchiladas. Anyway, afterwards we went grocery shopping and then continued on home.

All the groceries are now put away. Our bags are unpacked and stored. There's a message on our answering machine telling us that we're out of luck when it comes to getting replacement parts for our tree stand. Sigh. Tomorrow is another day. I'm off to bed.

Murphyism of the Day

If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong.

No comments: