Monday, December 19, 2005

Word of the Day

Infonoxious - More information than you ever wanted.

I am getting incredibly tired of having to run out to get stuff at the grocery store. They're starting to get entirely too familiar with me there. "What did you forget this time?" Cream of Tartar. I ran out of cream of tartar! I've got two more recipes of stuff that I need to make before my kids get here later this week and one of those recipes calls for cream of tartar. It wouldn't be so bad but I KNEW that I needed cream of tartar because I'd used it all up when I made the brown sugar cookies which I STILL have to decorate. Oh well...back to the store for me. I returned the roasted in the shell peanuts that I bought the other day while I was at it. Silly me. I thought they were salted. They didn't say salt-free so I thought they'd be salted. Wrong. So, while I was out buying cream of tartar, I bought SALTED peanuts, in the shell.

Murphyism of the Day

Addendum to Murphy's Law

You never run out of things that can go wrong.

No comments: