Sunday, December 11, 2005

Word of the Day

Horrorscope - A bad news astrology reading.

I've finished up with almost all the Christmas present wrapping. There may be one or two more items to go but there's no panic when it comes to that. HTP's gone off to get some washers to fix the tree stand. If all goes well, I'll have my tree up tonight...or tomorrow. It'll get done. I also gave HTP a whole list of baking supplies that I'll need. I want to get started on the baking. Tomorrow? Tuesday? This too will get done.

I made another batch of strawberry liqueur. Then, while I was at it, I made a batch of blackberry liqueur. I'll kick back and sample some of the wild raspberry stuff I made last year before heading off to bed tonight. In the meantime, I'm enjoying a bit of quiet time with a good book.

Murphyism of the Day

Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.

No comments: