Thursday, December 29, 2005

Word of the Day

Invisiboogie - When you feel like you have a booger in your nose but you really don't.

I'm packing, I'm packing already. I really should make a list but I think I've got almost everything that we'll need. I packed two bottles of champagne and three champagne flutes. I gave #1 son some money to buy munchies. We're heading for Las Vegas to ring in the New Year. We'll be heading out of here tomorrow morning.

Now...as for blogging while we're in Vegas. I'm going to have to do battle in order to use the laptop. With two techies in residence, HTP and #1 son, I will be low man on the totem pole when it comes to using the laptop. So, if I do get to the laptop, checking my email and DD daughter and her hubby's blogs come first and second, checking the Marine Support Boards come third, finding the time to fit in a blog entry comes fourth. Win, Place, Show. Blogging may just have to wait until next year but I'll try. Just in case......


Happy New Year!



Murphyism of the Day

Sodd's Second Law

Sooner or later, the worst possible set of circumstances is bound to occur.

Corollary

Any system must be designed to withstand the worst possible set of circumstances.

No comments: