Monday, December 05, 2005

Word of the Day

Hiscarious - So funny it's scary.

Laundry. I know. It's not Tuesday. Today was the exception to the rule. HTP and I are heading off to Vegas tomorrow. It's always nice to travel with clean clothes on one's back and in one's suitcase.

I started wrapping presents today. The key word is "started". I've got more to do in that department. I also need to get busy baking but that will have to wait until return from our trip. By the way, the same rule holds as always exists while we're in Vegas. I'll have our laptop with me but I can't promise that I'll blog.

Camp Furball Update

Not to worry. DD Daughter's cats won't starve whilst HTP and I are in Vegas. DD has one of those special cat food dishes and a special water bowl so her cats can feed and water themselves while we're away. I'm on my way to put all new cat litter in their special latrine. I'll leave the window blinds up so they can amuse themselves by watching the birds fly by and bath in the fountain. I do plan to lock the door. We wouldn't want one of those Houdini cats to escape Camp Furball while we're away. One of the nice things about cats is that they can take care of themselves for the most part. Unlike certain dogs I know.

Human Imponderable of the Day

In winter why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?

No comments: