Saturday, July 22, 2006

Word of the Day

Babyneese - Language only babies understand.

Best laid plans and all caused me to forget to blog yesterday. I'm afraid the same holds true for today. Yesterday was all about a hands on definition of second cousin and first cousin once removed. Today we have to drive into The Big City with #1 son to have him fitted for a suit. I tried to pick the beans yesterday but it rained before I even picked a quarter of one bed. Not enough rain to make a real difference with the berries. Just enough to make the beans too wet to pick. I meant to pick the beans today but I found out about The Plan to Get a Suit in The Big City last night when we were on our way to Friday Fish Fry. I thought I'd better duck in here to quickly blog or there'd be another day lost in blogdom. Oh well...maybe I'll have a chance to hit the bookstores when I get to The Big City. Oh...and have a Grande Latte Double Shot.

Murphyism of the Day

Gardener's Philosophy

Brilliant opportunities are cleverly disguised as insolvable problems.

Corollary

The reverse is also true.

No comments: