Saturday, July 01, 2006

Word of the Day

MAESTRO - A person who, standing in front of the orchestra and/or chorus, is able to follow them precisely.

What happened to June? I'll have to turn the page on my calendar. It's been a lazy, hot and humid day. I'm not moving as fast as I'd like. My jaw hurts. I can deal with the pain. It's minor. It's not like it's a migraine. Actually, you probably could cut off my arm and I wouldn't think that hurt as much as a migraine. I don't have a migraine. My head isn't exploding and my eyes aren't bleeding. It feels more like a regular headache, but more persistant. This is still from where the dentist took out my old crown and left the temporary temporary. My jaw seems to want to persistantly throb and I refuse to take the vicodan. Hopefully, it will have calmed down a bit before I have to go back to the dentist for round two of all this. Joy.

Murphyism of the Day

Biondi's Law

If you project doesn't work, look for the part you didn't think was important.

No comments: