Thursday, July 27, 2006

Word of the Day

Realicious - Really delicious.

I almost forgot to blog. My sister and I went to get our hair done. I can now say that the only Grey on this old frog is in my blogger name. Oh..and my sister's hair is even shorter than normal. After a morning at the salon, we came back here and racked the wine (s). And, as promised in yesterday's blog, we sampled the liqueurs. I sent them home with her and made another batch for me to keep. We made plans to experiment with peach and pineapple liqueurs and make another couple of batches of the strawberry.

The estimate for staining our deck finally arrived. I think that the process will start this weekend sometime. They plan to powerwash everything first. Let things dry out. And then start the staining process. They're going to wait until fall (October?) to stain the deck flooring and the stair treads. Anyway, I'm told that I don't need to worry about the plants on my deck....yet.

Murphyism of the Day

Burke's Rule

Never create a problem for which you do not have the answer.

Corollary

Create problems for which only you have the answer.

No comments: