Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Word of the Day

Rawsome - The awesome health benefits of eating raw foods.

Laundry. On the surface that would seem to be enough work for one day but such is not the case. I can't just sit around doing nothing while clothes are being washed by a machine and clothes are being dried by another. Sometimes I wish there was a magical machine for folding clothes but this much I think I can handle on my own.

So, while the clothes were washing and drying, I drained and filtered the various kinds of schnapps. The Limoncello isn't ready yet. I figure another couple of weeks before I have to mess with that. I drained and filtered the Currant Schnapps. I drained and filtered the Rhubarb Schnapps. I drained and filtered the Strawberry Schnapps. Then...I made Currant Liqueur, Rhubarb Liqueur, and Strawberry Liqueur. I figure they'll be ready for a taste-test on Thursday.

After cleaning up my mess in the kitchen, I started a new mess. I made three batches of Rhubarb/Strawberry Jam. Sugarfree. I could have made another batch but I decided that I'd save the rhubarb for pie-making. Another job for another day. I'll worry about picking the beans again some other day too.

The laundry is still processing. As soon as I get up a bit of energy I'll head down to the laundry room and check on it. I expect there's a load that needs folding about now.

Tomorrow is another dentist day. HTP seems to have felt the need to jab me with this fact repeatedly today. I have no idea what they'll be doing to me tomorrow. Regardless, I plan to take my happy pills.

Murphyism of the Day

The Kibbitzer's Rule

It is much easier to suggest solutions when you know nothing about the problem.

No comments: