Sunday, July 09, 2006

Word of the Day

Quadrammit - An expletive of fourfold frustration.

I picked the lettuce. I'm debating with myself as to whether or not I should replant. I'm getting plenty of lettuce right now but I know that it won't be long before the plants start to bolt. Oh well...does romaine lettuce bolt. I've been nibbling off the romaine lettuce that I planted in another bed. I guess I can wait until I get back from our Laughlin trip to make up my mind. I'm going to wait until then to pick my one and only eggplant. I'm not sure what to do with it but I've got time before I have to make that decision too. Right now I have to run out and pick the blueberries. They're really starting to ripen fast now. If I don't pick them, the birds will. I made blueberry pancakes with the blueberries I picked last night. Maybe I will get enough for muffins or even a pie. I'm not holding my breath.

Murphyism of the Day

Baxter's Law

An error in the premise will appear in the conclusion.

No comments: