Monday, July 10, 2006

Word of the Day

Questionhair - Form to fill out at the hairdresser.

HTP is going to give a presentation tonight of all the work he's been doing in recording and copying information from a local cemetary where many of his ancestors are buried. My folks and I are going to go to lend him moral support and maybe ask a few questions. There's a fine line between moral support and heckling.

I'm boiling up another batch of crayfish. There weren't supposed to be any because I hadn't baited the traps but I've decided that crayfish are really stupid. There must be a ton of crayfish in this lake or I wouldn't have caught so many without bait.

In the meantime, in the short while I was down at the dock, the UPS guy came and left. I didn't even know that he was supposed to be coming. I bet its my Jarhead Red wine. I ordered some more. The UPS guy couldn't leave it without an adult signature (or so the note said) so, I suppose I'll have to make sure I'm not in the bathroom or down at the dock or down in the laundry room when he sneaks in tomorrow. I'm expecting something to come tomorrow. Maybe they'll bring back my wine at the same time as they bring the timers that I ordered for watering my zucchini.

Murphyism of the Day

McGee's First Law

It's amazing how long it takes to complete something you are not working on.

No comments: