Wednesday, January 20, 2010


Gypsy...last year when she was better with her training exercises. Stay!

Word of the Day

Snaktrek - A voyage through one's cupboards and refrigerator where no man has gone before in search of a snack.


Gypsy and I resumed our daily training walks...today. Gypsy and I normally take walks around the block to get the mail, and yesterday, we walked resumed our daily walks around the neighborhood, but, today we resumed our daily training walks around the neighborhood. I noticed (yesterday) that Gypsy doesn't think she has to heel or sit if she isn't wearing her training collar. *sigh* Obviously, it was past time to resume training walks. Consistency is key. I dug out the training collar for today's walk. Eventually, I hope that Gypsy will do what is expected without the use of a training collar.

Random Thought of the Day

I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to a particular piece of flawless prose that I swear I did not make any changes to.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

To accomplish our destiny it is not enough to merely guard prudently against road accidents. We must also cover before nightfall the distance assigned to each of us.

- Alexis Carrel (1873 - 1944)

No comments: