Friday, January 22, 2010



Word of the Day

Snargle - To lessen the visual impact of a horror movie by filtering it through one's fingers.


Gypsy and I walked all the way from our house to The Clubhouse today...and back. That's a VERY long walk, since The Clubhouse is near the front gate of our development and our house is near the rear gate. We'll have to time the walk next time better next time. I "think" we left the house at a couple minutes past noon. I know that we didn't get home until 1:20 PM. It was a good day for a walk. Although it was a bit windy, there was more sun than clouds. I brought my cell phone along on the walk...just in case it started to rain. I figured HTP would feel sorry for us and come to the rescue. The rescue wasn't necessary. The rain held off until around the time I had to race out to get the mail this afternoon. We've received 3 1/2 inches of rain in the last few days...and we should be getting more tonight.

Random Thought of the Day

Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

The art of living easily as to money is to pitch your scale of living one degree below your means.

- Sir Henry Taylor

No comments: