Wednesday, January 06, 2010



Word of the Day

Smaco - A s'more and a taco; has the makings of a s'more put into a tortilla.


I found a home for the tangelos that I picked the other day. Woohoo! Of course, I've still got more on the tree but at least I won't have to make room in my fridge. I also discovered that I can freeze tangelo juice. Sounds like a plan. Waste not, want not. However, even though I could probably make candied tangelo peel...I probably won't. One must draw the line. Besides, I'm not sure I even like candied fruit peel, despite the fact that I do like fruitcake.

I prepped my clarinet music for church on Sunday. Six sharps?! *sigh* I'll have to work on that one a bit.

Random Thought of the Day

Inside every older person is a younger person wondering, 'What the hell happened?'

Noteworthy Quote of the Day

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

- Tom Stoppard (1937 - )

No comments: