Monday, August 18, 2003

I blew the heads off of millions of mosquitoes today while I went berry picking. Hah! So there! I wore mosquito repellant. They still whined but they didn't land. I've made two batches of jam...finally....any I have enough berries to make one more batch of jam. I'm canning green beans as I write this and will be making another jar of dill pickles. At this rate I'll never have to buy another jar of dill pickles as long as I live.


Today's Little Bit of Trivia

"How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? He'd chuck as much as a woodchuck could if a woodchuck could chuck wood." Actually, that was running around in my head when I decided on the following bit of trivia so I thought I'd pass it on and see if it'll drive you nuts too.

How many times can a woodpecker peck? A woodpecker can peck twenty times in one second.

No comments: