Sunday, September 03, 2006

Word of the Day

Sighnusitis - Acute sinusitis resulting in audible sighs.

We had a cookout last night. #1 son and his friend built a bonfire. It really was a bonfire but...it kept going out. Weird. I think the wood needs more age on it. Anyway, they did finally cook supper for us all. Even dessert. Wonderful! Anytime, anyone wants to come and cook for me...come ahead on. I love to cook but I love not to cook too. Eating is a good thing.

We had breakfast this morning at The BlueHills Supper Club with HTP's sister and her family along with #1 son and his friend. Wonderful. But I didn't need to say that because the food at The BlueHills Supper Club is always wonderful. #1 son and his friend had to bugger out early...they got plenty to eat so don't feel too sorry for them....because #1 son had to take his friend to the airport in The Big City.

Murphyism of the Day

Miller's Law

You can't tell how deep a puddle is until you step in it.

No comments: