Saturday, September 30, 2006

Word of the Day

Tidge - State of excitement.

20 Days and a Wake Up And We Hit the Road*

I dutifully took my camera outside this morning to take pictures of the fall colors. The sky was a bit overcast and there was a spit of rain but one does what must. So...after breakfast I noted that the sky had cleared up and the fall colors look so much nicer against a blue sky. So...off I went to take more pictures. HTP downloaded the pictures to my computer. A picture is always worth a thousand words, so here's 4,000.









Murphyism of the Day

The Lippman Lemma

People specialize in the area of their greatest weakness.

* Disclaimer: The countdown has started but it isn't written in blood. I make mistakes and we all know that you just can't pin down life like a bug on a entomology class display board.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! I've been taking pics too. So soon they are gone and all over the yard!!!