Friday, September 01, 2006

Word of the Day

Sighcology - The study of apathy.

How can it be September already?! Where did August go?

I know that I made a promise to blog everyday but sometimes stuff happens. I never get sick but...I got sick. I've been progressively feeling worse since last Friday. I'm fine and I'm feeling a bit better today than I felt yesterday when all I wanted to do was stay huddled in bed, curled up and trying not to shiver because shivering hurt. The only part of my body that didn't hurt were my teeth and my fingernails and my hair. HTP dragged me out to see a doctor. I think he hit every bump in the road on our hour-long ride.

Anyway, I'm still tired. I still would rather be curled up in bed. But...I don't feel so cold and achy. I guess those huge nasty pills may be doing their job. I hate taking pills but sometimes you just can't avoid it.

Murphyism of the Day

Barth's Distinction

There are two types of people: those who divide people into two types, and those that don't.

No comments: