Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Word of the Day

Shyamese twins - Twins who are very shy.

I spent the day reading and working on Sudoku puzzles. I've got books and it's been almost impossible to resist them. I gave into temptation today. I also have a large bag of peanut M&M's. So far, I have managed to resist temptation where they are concerned. But...it's been close. Real close. I've dedicated this day to total laziness. I'm baking bread but that's because we used the last of the loaf I baked last week this morning when I made breakfast. It's been a beautiful day. Tomorrow I have to go to the dentist...again. Hopefully, my new crown will fit this time. I probably should have gone out berry picking but then I'd have to do something with the berries. I probably should have gone out to the garden to pick the Italian green beans but then I would have had to do something with them. I think I'll either make stir-fry for supper or hamburgers on the grill. Actually, I think it'll have to be hamburgers. Stir-fry would mean that I'd have to chop up all kinds of vegetables and meat. I'm feeling too lazy for that.

Murphyism of the Day

Cohen's Law

What really matters is the name that you are able to impose upon the facts--not the facts themselves.

No comments: