Saturday, August 05, 2006

Word of the Day

Rowdeo - A canoe paddling competition.

DSL at dial-up speed. HTP actually thinks it's because #1 son is doing something on his computer down in his computer laboratory. Actually...his bedroom and the bonus room in the basement. You should see all the high-tech stuff. He didn't have to work today and whenever he doesn't work...my computer speed goes way down. Anyway, I tried to blog earlier but gave up in frustration. My computer just chugged along like the little engine that couldn't...and didn't.

So...I read a book. #1 son and I packed up a couple of boxes to send to GI Joe and then found out that the Post Office closed at 11 AM. I'll have to try again on Monday. I picked and cooked the beans. I picked and cooked the eggplant. We enjoyed both with a charred rare steaks for supper. And I watched Meet the Fockers with HTP and #1 son.

Murphyism of the Day

Mars's Rule

An expert is anyone from out of town.

No comments: