Thursday, August 24, 2006

Word of the Day

Sheetbelt - What you sometimes need at night.

I wasn't going to clean my "new" lures. I really wasn't. But my sister called me and told me that she cleaned a couple of her "new" lures and it worked out really well. And then she told me that my brother cleaned a couple of his. I was going to set things aside to work on some other day but they got me all excited. Mystery lures. They were all covered with a layer of white gunk so there was no way of knowing what they really looked like. Buried treasure? I cleaned my "new" lures. Who knew? They have eyes! Big eyes! They're bright and shiny and some of them have stripes. One of them is a fluorescent orange. I still have to do some organization work but, I've got some interesting "new" lures....clean lures.

Phoenix has made national news again. Flooding. Lots of rain. No big surprise. It is monsoon season there. Of course, what made the news is that someone ignored the road flooded signs. There really is a reason Arizona finally passed the Stupid Motorist Law.

Murphyism of the Day

Ely's Key to Success

Create a need and fill it.

No comments: