Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Word of the Day

Saggage - What is created and carried into old age.

I went out with my Mom, my sister and my Dad...hiking the logging road. We'd hoped to drive the entire distance from the west side of the lake to the north end but we had to give that plan up when we encountered a downed tree. Too big for us to take care of on our own. We tried. Anyway, the real purpose of the expedition was to pick blackberries. The birds have been busy. Or the bears. Regardless, I think we each managed to pick at least 1 1/2 quarts of blackberries.

My knee is hurting but not as much as I expected it to hurt since it was hurting before I left on the berry-picking expedition. I gave it quite a workout. I think I twisted my knee yesterday when I picked berries from my own driveway.

HTP is going to be a bit upset. The only reason that I stayed here at home was because I thought the painters were going to be coming back. They didn't come back. I guess I could have gone to The Big City with him afterall. Oh well, at least I'm making headway on the laundry. And now I know how to switch the 4x4 Sidekick into 4x4 for off-roading.

I'm dancing with sprinklers. Time to run out and move them to the next location. If I'd known that the painters weren't going to be coming, I would have started this sprinkler dance this morning.

Murphyism of the Day

Ryan's Law

Make three correct guesses consecutively and you will establish yourself as an expert.

No comments: