Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Word of the Day

Saidn't - Cross between hadn't and said.

Another laid back day here in Northern Wisconsin. I picked another quart of blackberries. I danced with sprinklers. I stopped dancing with sprinklers because the guy came to mow the lawn. It rained but I'll still have to dance with sprinklers...tomorrow. I made bread. I cleaned blackberries. I read a book and started on another. I made hummingbird syrup and filled my four hummingbird feeders after I'd scrubbed them clean. I made oriole nectar and filled my one oriole feeder after I scrubbed it clean. I filled the songbird feeders. I harvested four more zucchini from my gardens. I brought the songbird feeders back inside so the raccoons don't get into them tonight. I'm quickly blogging and then I'm going to make supper. Oh...and it looks like the bathouse that my Dad made me has inhabitants. Woohoo! I've got bats in my bathouse.

Murphyism of the Day

MacDonald's Law

Consultants are mystical people who ask a company for a number and then give it back to them.

No comments: