Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Word of the Day

Scover - Scoot over

Blog! Moan....blog. We spent the entire day in The Big City. #1 son just spent a fortune on books for next semester. I was going to say "small" fortune but that would be misrepresenting things a bit. I thought I was exhausted yesterday. Hah! If I had more energy, I'd roll over and die laughing right now because I didn't even really do anything today but shop. Oh...and I left my favorite red sweater at the place where we ate breakfast in the small town of Ridgeway at a tiny little restaurant called The Wagon Wheel. We called them up and they promised to keep the sweater there for us. HTP will stop by later this week to pick it up for me.

Murphyism of the Day

De Nevers's Law of Complexity

The simplest subjects are the ones you don't know anything about.

No comments: