Monday, August 21, 2006

Word of the Day

Sfearical-The fear of crop circles.

Happy Birthday HTP!

It's HTP's Birthday today! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday to You! Happy Birthday Dear HTP! Happy Birthday to You!

In honor of his birthday, I took him out for breakfast after he took me to my dentist appointment. Actually, I guess you should call it my dentist disappointment. My new gold crown didn't fit right and will have to be re-fitted. Now...I still have two more dental appointments on top of having to live with my temporary crown for another couple of weeks.

I'm making steaks on the grill with real baked potatoes and sour cream for supper. And #1 son got a special birthday cake for dessert.

Murphyism of the Day

Howe's Law

Everyone has a scheme that will not work.

1 comment:

Mink said...

HEY! I wanted to call and wish Dad a happy birthday yesterday, but I'm trying to get my grey belt all this week. Which means going in to work at 0600 and coming home at 2100.
:(
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!